Creative, results-focused web developer with a thorough understanding of website design, marketing, digital campaigns, social media, content writing, customer engagement, community building strategies, and print media. Hard-working, reliable, creative, innovative, technologically savvy, and quick to learn new skills. Recognized by co-workers for creativity and exceptional work ethic. Seeking new, exciting challenge to grow professionally & creatively while meeting the growth needs of assigned projects.
MARKETING & SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGERJ.Creative, LLC / Kennesaw, GA
Oversee digital and traditional marketing campaigns for various companies and projects. Gathers data from a variety of sources to create marketing reports. Provide content writing, email marketing, and website and graphic design with the goal of increasing brand awareness and audience engagement. Optimize and identify opportunities to increase email open rates, click through rates, visits and sales. Monitor campaign performance daily for effectiveness.
- Designed & developed company website, defining brand guidelines with engaging & compelling design & content.
- Enhanced brand recognition through social media campaigns, email newsletter & blogging.
- Established Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest & Instagram social media presence increasing followers/likes by 200% in 6 months.
- Created processes to effectively manage projects & increase client satisfaction.
- Oversee successful client projects to completion, creating high client retention & repeat business.
WEBSITE DESIGNER & MARKETING MANAGERKeith Lorren Spices / Kennesaw, GA
Provide strategic and tactical guidance with accountability for all traditional and digital marketing efforts, including company website and blog, all social media channels, email marketing campaigns, ebook designs and production, SEO/SEM strategies, as well as all print, advertising, television media and tradeshow channels. Represent the company and business units at industry events. Prepare and maintain marketing and sales budgets.
- Redesigned company website leading to a 200% increase in sales.
- Cultivate new business by developing and implementing marketing strategies.
- Oversee strategic sales plan including tradeshows, e-commerce and retail sales.
- Assist with contract negotiations for vendors.
- Increase brand awareness by 20% – 50% through the use of social media &
various marketing tactics.
WEBSITE DESIGN PROJECT MANAGERSEM - WSD Resource / Kennesaw, GA
Accountable for managing daily production of all ongoing and new, small to large-scale, website projects. Managed project budgets and coordinated the efforts of multiple departments. Managed the project scopes, created technical specifications, and designed usable website layouts. Improved the company’s project management process.
- Assimilated quickly into rapidly expanding web development firm with accountability for the agency’s largest clients.
- Created processes to effectively manage projects to increase client satisfaction.
- Successfully managed team of contractors (located overseas & nationally) with varying work schedules & skill sets.
- Maintained consistent quality, on-time delivery, client satisfaction & continued engagement resulting in client retention.
EVENTS & MARKETING MANAGERExhale! Events & Design / Kennesaw, GA
Oversaw all aspects of special, social, and corporate events. Prepared and maintained budgets and relevant documentation for events and marketing campaigns. Coordinated with vendors to ensure high quality service. Created event menus. Coordinated complex details of events including food, entertainment, publicity, logistics, event licenses and public safety. Interviewed, hired, and managed event staff.
- Created all company marketing efforts including website design and maintenance, company blog, social media setup and maintenance, ebook creation, content writing, and print and advertising campaigns.
- Optimized on increasing revenue by up-selling enhancements to services.
- Handled tradeshow booth design and all company marketing materials.
- Co-created several videos that went viral, driving website traffic & increasing product sales
- 200% increase Facebook likes & Twitter followers
- Increase brand awareness by 20% – 50% through the use of social media & various marketing tactics
MARKETING & EVENTS COORDINATORWorth International Communications / Miami Lakes, FL
Managed creation and content of business marketing collateral including ads,
newsletters, marketing kits, press releases, and packages for events. Planned and organized company events. Assisted with tradeshow planning/logistics.
- Managed contact database and improved the CRM system used to improve
- Thrive in fast-paced, ever-changing environments
- Adhere to tight deadlines with goal to complete assigned projects ahead of schedule